22 Fruit and Vegetable Jokes
These clean fruit and vegetable jokes are perfect for kids or people of any age who appreciates a pun. Perhaps they’ll even inspire some healthy eating habits or at least a few laughs.
- What vegetable can tie your shoes? String beans
- Why don’t farmers tell good jokes? They’re all too corny.
- What do you call a vegetable that is cool but not that cool? Rad-ish
- What did the grape say when it got stepped on? Nothing, it just let out a little wine.
- Why did the banana go to the doctor? Because it wasn’t peeling well.
- Did you hear about the cucumber in trouble? It was quite a pickle.
- What did the lettuce say to the celery? Quit stalking me!
- Why did the strawberry go to the party? Because it was looking to get jammin’!
- Why did the mushroom go to the party? Because he was a fungi to be with!
- Why did the grape stop in the middle of the road? Because he ran out of juice!
- Why did the pepper put on a sweater? Because it was a little chili!
- Why do melons always have traditional weddings? Because they can’t elope.
- What do you call a sad strawberry? A blueberry.
- What’s orange and sounds like a parrot? A carrot.
- Why did the lettuce win the race? Because he was a head.
- Why did the tomato lose the race? Because he was always trying to ketchup.
- Why did the peach completely fail? Because he was pit-iful.
- What is a vampire’s favorite fruit? Neck-tarines
- What’s a vegetable’s favourite martial art? Carrot-e
- What’s the highest rank corn can get in the military? Kernel
- What’s worse than biting into an apple and finding a worm? Biting into an apple and finding half a worm.
- What is a zucchini’s favorite game? Squash!
If you know any more fruit or vegetable jokes, please lettuce know.